Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialist
Production Voices is a music software developer located in London ON Canada that specializes in software instruments and sample libraries for composers, sound designers, music producers and musicians. Our software products are used by thousands of users around the world and can be heard in film, television and game scores, live venues, advertising and album production.
We are seeking a motivated individual with experience in digital marketing to assist with the marketing and branding of our software products on social platforms.
This is a part-time position with flexible work hours, work-from-home opportunities and potential growth into full time.
- Create and monitor Facebook Ads
- Create and monitor other marketing and advertising campaigns
- Manage content calendar and post scheduling
- Email marketing
- Engage customers and potential customers online: Facebook, Forums
- Optimize SEO
- Contact influencers
- Get product reviews
- Look for marketing opportunities, affiliates and partnerships
- Increase sales and brand awareness
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Email Marketing (ConvertKit, MailChimp)
- Graphic Design (Photoshop, Pixelmator or Affinity Photo)
- Kontakt and Sforzando knowledge
- Familiar with DAWs such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic Pro X, Ableton etc.
- Musician – particularly piano
- Knowledge of forums and posting: VI-Control, Gearslutz, PianoWorld etc.
Compensation: Dependant on qualifications
To Apply: Email support at productionvoices.com with a resume and cover letter using “Digital Marketing” as the email subject.
Position remains posted until filled.