Death Piano for sforzando
Tortured, Demented & Beautifully Flawed
Death Piano for sforzando is an alternative take on Piano Sample Libraries that celebrates the obscure. Full of reverse samples, lo-fi gritty goodness, synthesis shaped tones, morphed massacred sounds and more. Designed for the free Plogue sforzando, Death Piano for sforzando is an inspiring collection of piano oddities that is sure to inspire film composers, pianists, songwriters, producers and more.
- Steinway D Concert Grand Piano samples recorded in concert hall
- Plucked Upright Piano sample set.
- Parlour Piano sample set
- Over 64 presets and growing – Presets are easily updatable
- Reverse piano samples with timing variations for different tempos.
- Synthesis engine includes complete complement of Filter, Envelope and LFO modulations.
Compatible with VST, AU and AAX hosts.
Compatible with all major DAWs such as Cubase, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Studio One, Ableton Live, Reaper etc.
Compatible with Windows and Mac
KONTAKT Version also available
Death Piano is also available for the full version of Kontakt 5.7 and above (not for Kontakt Player). If you already own Kontakt, click HERE for the Kontakt version.
Requires free Plogue sforzando
64 bit OS (either Windows 10 or Mac 10.7 and above)
Computer that meets the minimum sforzando requirements
4 GB RAM, 8 GB recommended
1.1 GB of free hard drive space