300 Grand Compact
300 Grand Compact is a Yamaha CFX performance grand piano sampled in a concert hall with only the finest audio equipment. The 12 velocity layers provide smooth seamless transition between velocity layers. The piano is well balanced across the entire range of the instrument. It blends the bright attack of seven-foot Yamaha pianos with the balanced rounded tone of larger nine-foot Steinway grands. It is the single Modern Tube Outside Piano microphone perspective of 300 Grand, the 9 microphone perspective Kontakt Player version. 300 Grand Compact uses the free Plogue Sforzando player. 300 Grand Compact complements the other assortment of Production Voices Compact series of piano libraries and adds to your sound pallet. 300 Grand Compact works with all styles of music.
9′ Performance Grand Piano in your computer!
Over 10 GB*
Format: FREE Plogue sforzando!
Delivered Immediately by Download
300 Grand Compact Features:
- Recorded with Neumann “Golden” M149 tube mics just outside the piano lid
- 24 bit 96k source samples reduced to 16 bit 44.1k using Goodhertz conversion
- Round-robin pedal noise samples with normal and loud settings
- Sampled key up mechanical noises from the actual keyboard action
- Sympathetic Resonance with on/off and volume controls
- Sostenuto pedaling
- Recorded in piano performance hall
- Lynx Aurora A/D converters
- Premium API microphone preamps used
- 12 velocities pedal up (selected from over 36 sampled velocities)
- 12 velocities pedal down (selected from over 36 sampled velocities)
- 12 velocities release samples (selected from 32 sampled velocities)
- Ultrafast loading
- Extremely memory efficient thanks to lossless FLAC compression
Requires 64 bit version of Plogue sforzando available HERE for free.
Mac OSX 10.7 or greater or PC with a 64 bit version of Windows
2 GB of free hard drive space. 8 GB RAM. Fast 7200 RPM hard drive or a solid state drive.
Solid State Drive recommended for best performance.
*Note about file size: 300 Grand Compact samples are provided in FLAC format. FLAC is a loss-less file format meaning that it will sound exactly like the uncompressed WAV source files from the sampling session but take up less than half the disk space with no audio quality degradation. 300 Grand Compact source sample size before compression is over 10 GB! The digital delivery size is just about 2 GB with no loss in quality.
Click the link below for the manual: