You will get two great sounding sampled pianos at an even greater price!
REQUIRES KONTAKT 4 OR GREATER
About the Grand Piano LE Series:
The LE series is our “Light Edition” piano samples. They are “Light” on your system but BIG in control and sound. Both pianos give you multi-microphone control.
Producers will particularly love having two unique pianos where you can dial in the sound as if you set up the microphones yourself!
Performers will love dialling in the perfect attack and ambience for their performance.
Studio Grand Piano LE:
The Studio Grand Piano LE has four microphone pairs to choose from. Without even adjusting the volume of each of these microphone pairs, the user has 24 different variations for the sound of the piano that are controllable in real time by simply activating combinations of microphone pairs either on or off all without loading or unloading samples and without bogging down your computer. The microphone pairs also have volume controls to blend the perfect piano sound.
Four stereo microphone pairs:
- Hammer Microphones – Inside the piano for a bright attack. This is what you typically hear in other piano samples (such as workstation keyboards and other sample libraries), but, of course, without the other microphone pairs to add life and warmth to the sound that the Studio Grand Piano LE has.
- Mid-Side – Located just outside the piano. These samples give a different perspective and warmth. You can use the mid-side sound on its own or combine it with other microphone pairs to give breadth to the sound.
- Spaced Pair – Just outside the piano by the lid for a more balanced sound and stereo image. The spaced pair are fairly neutral sounding, but give the user a good sense of the true tone of the piano.
- Room Microphones – Captures the live ambience of the studio the piano was sampled in. No need to add artificial reverb to get that “studio” sound. These microphones add dimension, personality and realism to the studio piano sound.
Estate Grand Piano LE:
The Production Voices’ Estate Grand Piano LE is a beautifully sampled Kawai GS 60 6’9″ grand piano. It was recorded with care and only the finest equipment at a country estate in the heart of corn country in Southern Ontario Canada. The LE version is the “Light Edition” of Estate Grand Piano.
- Fast load time!
- Authentic sustain pedal up and down noises!
- Controllable keyboard action/mechanism noises.
- Both pedal up and down samples.
- Independent control over stereo microphone pairs!
- Recorded with incredible detail and fidelity through Apogee Symphony I/O, Neumann and Rode microphones.
- IN – Microphones placed inside the piano for a strong crisp sound!
- RM – Microphones picking up a beautiful warm balance of mostly room and some piano.
- Kontakt 4 or greater
- A computer that meets the minimum Kontakt requirements
- 4.2 GB of free hard drive space
Note: Works with the full version of Kontakt 4 or 5 only. Not for use with Kontakt Player.