Test drive a 9′ Concert Grand Piano in your computer!
Delivered Immediately by Download
Concert Grand Compact Features:
- Recorded with Neumann “Golden” M149 tube mics just outside the piano lid
- 24 bit 96k source samples reduced to 16 bit 44.1k using Goodhertz conversion
- Round-robin pedal noise samples with normal and loud settings
- Sampled key up mechanical noises from the actual keyboard action
- Sympathetic Resonance with on/off and volume controls
- Sostenuto pedaling
- Recorded at world-Class Toronto studio through classic Neve console
- Burl Mothership boutique-quality A/D converters used
- Premium API microphone preamps used
- 12 – 15* velocities pedal up (selected from over 20 sampled velocities)
- 12 – 14* velocities pedal down (selected from over 20 sampled velocities)
- 8* velocities release samples (selected from 16 sampled velocities)
- Ultrafast loading
- Extremely memory efficient thanks to lossless FLAC compression
Digital download delivery: Immediately after purchase, download links are provided. 700 MB download size (full version is much larger).
The files can be expanded using any ZIP utility. Mac users can simply double click the downloaded file.
Requires 64 bit version of Plogue sforzando available HERE for free.
Mac OSX 10.7 or greater or PC with a 64 bit version of Windows
2 GB of free hard drive space. 8 GB RAM. Fast 7200 RPM hard drive or a solid state drive.
Solid State Drive or 7200rpm Hard Drive recommended for best performance.
Concert Grand Compact User Manual:
Concert Grand Compact was sampled from a New York built Steinway D with a model number starting with 589 ***, making it built after 2010.
Disclamer: Production Voices is in no way associated nor endorsed by Steinway, Native Instruments, Plogue, Yamaha or any other company, product or trademark mentioned.